See our latest Job opportunities below
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join the greenkeeping team at Waterlooville Golf Club, you will be an integral member of the team and will be involved in the day to day presentation of the golf course, construction work and other aspects of course maintenance.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Some previous experience in similar industries would be an advantage
- PA1 and PA6 spraying certificates (not essential)
- Chainsaw license (not essential)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Be able to work to the highest standards and possess a keen eye for detail
- Have the ability to provide input into work discussions and course development
- Preferably keen golfer
- Have a genuine passion for the job
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills
The position is on a 6 month contract with a view for a permanent position thereafter, offers a competitive salary and benefits. Weekend and bank-holiday duties are covered on a Rota and paid at overtime rates.
Please apply in writing or e-mail with a cover-letter and CV to:
Waterlooville Golf Club, Cherry Tree Avenue, Cowplain, Waterlooville, , Portsmouth, Hampshire. PO8 8AP