Membership at Waterlooville Golf Club
Our Members are at the heart of everything we do.
Waterlooville Golf Club is a very friendly and welcoming club to all Members. Our competition diary is one of our great benefits for those who like to meet other Members as well as play competitive golf. With regular roll-ups, stablefords, medals and other formats, both at weekends and during the the week, there is plenty of opportunity to enjoy the great atmosphere in and around the club. The Club also hosts several fantastic social evenings throughout the year.
We welcome applications for membership via introduction by current members but if you are new to the area or do not know any of our members please contact our Secretary who will only be too pleased to assist.
Why join Waterlooville Golf Club?
- 18 holes of great golf – the course at Waterlooville Golf Club is one that is great for all abilities. With five par 5’s, five par 3’s and eight par 4’s our course is a truly unique and interesting experience. Our greens are fantastic all year round too!
- Social atmosphere – Waterlooville Golf Club has a strong Membership base that are heavily involved in all the great activities we host. Whether you enjoy competitive golf, social evenings, or just coming up to the club for some lunch then we are sure this is the club for you.
- Discounted Food and Beverage – as standard Members receive a 20% discount on all beverages and 5% on our great food, including specials
- Member Integration – our Members are a friendly bunch! All new Members will meet with a member of committee upon joining where you will be able to ask any further questions and get introduced to other Members.
- Reciprocal golf – we appreciate that sometimes it is nice to go elsewhere. That is why we work hard to ensure that our members can enjoy complimentary golf at a great selection of golf clubs.
Trial Membership Available
If you are considering joining the Club and would like to sample life as a member before committing, then we offer three-month trial memberships on both the Full and 5-Day categories. This enables you to trial membership of the club by becoming involved in many club activities, on and off the course, before committing fully. It is a great way for you to find out if Waterlooville Golf Club really is the right club for you.
We are confident that you will enjoy your trial and be made to feel very welcome. Should you wish to carry on beyond the three-month trial, then you simply pay the balance for the remaining period of the membership year.
Enquire below to find out more, or download our application form and clearly indicate that you would like to start on the three-month trial.
No Joining Fee for a limited time only.
Following a recent committee meeting, it has been decided that the club will be looking to reintroduce the joining fee by 1st July 2019, the start of the new membership year. So should you wish to take advantage of not having to pay a joining, now is the perfect time.
|Category||Joining Fee||Annual Subscriptions|
|Five Day||£995 £0||£1000|
|Intermediate 27-29||£745 £0||£800|
|Intermediate 24-26||£495 £0||£550|
|Intermediate 21-23||£245 £0||£300|
Alternatively, if you would like to find out more then please call the office on 02392 263388 option 1, or complete the enquiry form below.