Membership at Waterlooville Golf Club
Our Members are at the heart of everything we do.
Waterlooville Golf Club is a very friendly and welcoming club to all Members. Our competition diary is one of our great benefits for those who like to meet other Members as well as play competitive golf. With regular roll-ups, stablefords, medals and other formats, both at weekends and during the the week, there is plenty of opportunity to enjoy the great atmosphere in and around the club. The Club also hosts several fantastic social evenings throughout the year.
We welcome applications for membership via introduction by current members but if you are new to the area or do not know any of our members please contact our Secretary who will only be too pleased to assist.
Why join Waterlooville Golf Club?
- 18 holes of great golf – the course at Waterlooville Golf Club is one that is great for all abilities. With five par 5’s, five par 3’s and eight par 4’s our course is a truly unique and interesting experience. Our greens are fantastic all year round too!
- Social atmosphere – Waterlooville Golf Club has a strong Membership base that are heavily involved in all the great activities we host. Whether you enjoy competitive golf, social evenings, or just coming up to the club for some lunch then we are sure this is the club for you.
- Discounted Food and Beverage – as standard Members receive a 20% discount on all beverages and 5% on our great food, including specials
- Member Integration – our Members are a friendly bunch! All new Members will meet with a member of committee upon joining where you will be able to ask any further questions and get introduced to other Members.
- Reciprocal golf – we appreciate that sometimes it is nice to go elsewhere. That is why we work hard to ensure that our members can enjoy complimentary golf at a great selection of golf clubs.
|Category||Joining Fee||Annual Subscriptions|
|Five Day||£995 £0||£1000|
|Intermediate 27-29||£745 £0||£750|
|Intermediate 24-26||£495 £0||£500|
|Intermediate 21-23||£245 £0||£250|
All playing members pay a Club Improvement Scheme amount each year to enable repayment of the bank loan taken out in 2007 for extensive course improvements. The amount has been set a £84 per year per member and is due to end in 2017
Alternatively, if you would like to find out more then please call the office on 02392 263388 option 1, or complete the enquiry form below.